CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Zoo fieldtrip

I've been excited over this field trip since the start of the semester and finally it's here. It was sort of spoiled by the rain, we could not walking freely from place to place. N dunno y, pp r so tired of the walking. For a sports idiot like me, i can take it, then why those who definitely run faster than me complaining of walking. Really dun understand, are they plain lazy or can't be bothered. Well, i always loved fieldtrips, so... i enjoyed looking at the animals. How i wish i could stay there longer. Some pic i took:






Today, someone's reaction broke my heart. I didn't expect her to react that way. I noe that's her 1st natural instincts to react that way. This shows how much she... Despite me being thoughtful for her so far, it seems that she always dun appreciate. Is that what friends should be? δΈζ‹˜ε°θŠ‚, but i still think that that was bad to react that way. Am i too sensitive? Maybe i am, but i jus feel so uncomfortable abt it, and a bit angry, disappointed, sad. I thought she would be one who will be my best friend for the rest of my life, i was confident abt it. But now...

Sometimes i really hope i can stop analyzing pp's reaction. It sometimes really hurts. This time is the worst. A small reaction to me means alot, it is the most accurate indication of what the person have been thinking.

Hope i can get over it soon.

0 comments: