CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Exams are on the way!!!

1st april was just 2 days ago and fortunately this year, my friends didn't trick me. But the lecturer did! Trick us with her "oral exam", i was tricked! Until shiyun turn over to me and told me "IT'S A TRICK! IT'S APRIL FOOL'S DAY!" then i realised! Haha...

Just finish reading the book 'Don't tell mummy' by Toni Maguire, a story of the author herself being raped by her father from the age of 6 to 14. Apparently, her mum knows about it but turn a blind eye to it. Yet, Toni still love her! I dun think i can be like her. I think i would have killed them both! My thoughts are so disturbed by the story everytime i read. I can't stop reading but i have to, it's too overwhelming. It's been a long time since i feel so connected to a book. I highly recommend this book.

I'm going to start mugging already especially since i'll be having long breaks for the next 2 days.

0 comments: